What’s a customer base?
Your customer base are the people who buy weed from you, time after time again. You could make a one time drug deal with a person you don’t know occasionally, but by the far, almost all your money should come from your customer base. The customer base should consist of friends that wouldn’t snitch you out and preferably don’t like the police. The customer base does not employees who sell for you, bribed police on your side or your bodyguards. Your customer base is your revenue.
How do you build a customer base?
It takes a while to build a customer base, but it starts with you. It takes time to develop devoted customer and you need to be a reliable dealer.
- Always have a reserve of weed, so if a customer calls at any time, you’ll be able to supply 24/7.
- Don’t scam your customers. If your selling them schawg (shitty marijuana), then tell your customers and charge accordingly.
- If your customer complains, listen attentively and don’t argue. For example; if a customer claims, that you shorted them… then just give the customer what they say you owe them, even if your sure you didn’t scam them. If you piss off your customer, you not only lose money, but the customer could turn to a snitch.
- Have a price set in stone that both you and the customer know that you will deliver on. Don’t sell for less or else the customer will think that’s the new price.
- Occasionally give freebies to loyal customers.
Below are three different groups that you can sell to. If your starting out dealing, you will have to start with group 1 and then progress at group 2. If your not comfortable with group 3, that’s fine… just stick to dealing with group 2, as there is still plenty of money to be made.
Prices reflect standard to high quality marijuana!
Small budget potheads
Low income potential
In one day of work: $100-300
Over a week: $300-$800
Over a month: $1500-$3000
Yearly income: $20,000-$45,000
(High schoolers, College students and old people)
Dime bags Eighth Quarter
$10-$20 $30-$60 $50-$100
Other dealers and high budget potheads
Decent to high income potential
In one day: $300-$800
Over a week: $800-2400
Over a month: $3000-$6000
(Dropouts, college students and low income workers)
Half Ounce Ounce
Gangsters and other big time dealers
Very high income potential
Yearly income: $80,000-$200,000
(Housing project residents, entire parties and old hippies)
$100-300 per ounce $1200-$4000 per pound
For more information on undercover cops, click here.
For more information on attacks, click here.